Sunday, October 23, 2016

From this labyrinth...

From this labyrinth of teeth and hands

I rest a bit
to remember...

1993 when I was a boy
   and I'd just live
     run at the park
feed green tortillas and expired bread to the ducks
       in small pieces
            just like mom
                        near the lake-shoreline


and...

      how we are actors
      in this experiment
      that makes us think of freedom with Cola-Cola...

     
      There is no other way
      to get it
      if not through the imaginary ...



*


          I can be destroyed

          I can be fed to the machine
           
                   as it can go...
                                         it will go...


the world keeps pulling at the edges...




















No comments:

Post a Comment